cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

kudos?

maybe this is an old question, I don't frequent this site everyday and sometimes avoid it for weeks.

there used to be a way to issue a kudos, I've moused over everything, clicked on a number of things and can't find a way to kudos anybody.

I even tried a couple of different browsers in case the one I use is blocking

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: kudos?

Kudos don't work in this forum. I imagine that it's because the herd of resident  blind mice would abuse them and it would end up like grade inflation at public universities where everyone gets an A.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@wehav wrote:

maybe this is an old question, I don't frequent this site everyday and sometimes avoid it for weeks.

there used to be a way to issue a kudos, I've moused over everything, clicked on a number of things and can't find a way to kudos anybody.

I even tried a couple of different browsers in case the one I use is blocking

The administration here took away all capabilities to give or receive 'kudos' when GTO ( Dale Walker) gave every anti- Conservative post a 'kudo' (maybe dozens), which resulted in his liberal friends having hundreds of 'kudos'. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You can give Kudos if you aren't so darn lazy!  Kudos wehav! That was a brilliant p[ost. Far above what you usually offerSmiley Wink