cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

latest on HR 1540

The latest action according to the House website is that it was referred to the Armed Services committee on the 6th of June, 2011.  In the Senate, a vote of cloture was called for. No results published yet.  BTW, the sponsor of the bill is a repub.  As far as I am concerned, any American citizen who committs treason (not sure if ollie can really spell or not but I did use the wrong word) by aiding and abetting our enemies deserves whatever we dish out to him with or without a trial!

31 Replies
Highlighted

Re: latest on HR 1540

I think we have the capacity to deal with treason without throwing away the constitution.

And BTW, this is necessary becasue tehre is so much of this going on?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: that TREASURE is bad business

aint it surebutt

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You need to look at the entire bill before you cherry pick something and complain.  The bill reads something the effect that the US will go and do anywhere at anytime domestic and foreign to stop acts of terrorism against us.  Something very similar to what bush said that we would go after OBL and group where ever they were hiding.  Except that he didn't.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

George's problem was, he didn't have the guts. All he was capable of doing blowing his mouth and shaking his fist, he was a pansy, still is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Put your guy and George in the ring and let them have at to the end. It will be the white guy that walks away at the end.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Half the world according to you righties here. All the Muslims in the world and those who have converted to Islam and fight our troops no matter what their nationality is.  You aren't REALLY that stupid are you??

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Jesus, your a real piece of work! You poor sap, your excately the kind of mental case the Repbulicans are looking for! Adle brained, senseless fool. Now all you need is to learn the out streached salute, and some German from Craigo, and your right where they want you.