Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: latest on HR 1540

Anyomne who might vote conservative.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Read it again hombrecito!  I told you who I considered to be our enemies just as you righties tell us all the time---MUSLIMS!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That's a good one!! hahahaha  You should take it on the road.  You'd probably make a fortune with your stand-up comedy routine.

Highlighted

think about it

We already have laws, courts and execution chambers to take care of treasonous activity.

Why do they need this?

Honestly the only reason I can think of is that they anticipate numbers in excess of what they current system can deal with.

Which brings the FEMA detention camps back into the question.

Something big coming?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Приносим извинения в случае если Вам данное сообщение пришло по ошибке Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

Приносим извинения в случае если Вам данное сообщение пришло по ошибке Smiley Surprised

He probably know exactly what that says.   I would venture a guess that he has the pictures of Marx, Engels, Lennon and Obama tattooed right on his left butt cheek, and a Red Star on his right.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: think about it

You really don't think there are govt detention camps here do you??  Have you looked at this bill?  Do it!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Я уверен, что вы оба идете к черту для того, чтобы говорить ложь о людях.

dli.jpg

Highlighted

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/54475.html

http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-02-04/opinion/17140386_1_martial-law-kbr-national-defense-authorizat...

"Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. "

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I guess I stand corrected on the fact that there is something with concertina wire fencing but would have to see definitely that these are built specifically for keeping people locked up.  Didn't see any barracks and both links are products of bloggers which I tend to not put much credence in.