cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: latest on HR 1540

@schnurrbart wrote:

Я уверен, что вы оба идете к черту для того, чтобы говорить ложь о людях.

dli.jpg

I am truly impressed, J.B. .....  I didn't know that you knew Russian, too.  I will have to ask my brother what you wrote as Russian is one of ten languages that he knows well.   I only know "Pre-veaette" Hello and "Dostravania" GoodBye.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"Na kaleni, suka"   Smiley Very Happy

Когда вы измените свое имя Барт?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bart, this is a seriuos question. How much Russian can you learn in 37 weeks? Could you then go to Russia and carry on a conversation? I don't think that would be true of Spanish.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Когда я изменялся, которые называют?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Ha здоровье---Na sdorovia.  To health.  The Berliners would toast us  by saying just like this--Na sdorovia (loudly), in case we lose (quietly).

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Quite honestly, the 37 weeks course that I took was mainly a listening course and not so much speaking although we had to, of course, speak it.  They had a 48 week course that stressed speaking for people in CI or interrogation.  However, my job was to listen and translate.  The Spanish, French, Italian and German courses were aoubt 24 weeks long and I went through the German course at this school in 1981.  THAT was fun!  Russian is a cuka!!  You asked how much you could learn.  You are in class with a different instruction all native born speakers for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.  After a few months of that, you actually start to dream in that language.  You know then that you are getting the best of it but learning the cyrillic alphabet is the hardest part for English speakers.  It was a GREAT experience overall.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

поправками? Какие в ад,?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I only asked you what name it was that I changed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I'll type a little slower for you this time.  I consider radical Muslims enemies but not all Muslims are radical so that lessemns the number somewhat.  I also consider Americans who have either converted to Islam and support the destructive strategies of the radical Muslims either with money, by spying on us or by directly taking up arms against us.  Currently, I don't think we have any threating enemies other than radical Muslims.  Was that slow enough?