cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: let's all say it togather

Pray for the country if the senile child molester and Ho get elected.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: let's all say it togather

This is , actuarially speaking, probably your last election season. 

 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: let's all say it togather

The senile would be Porn Star and his Tramp already occupy the Oval Office, and you though it was “GREAT!!!”   That’s reality....what you’re trying to present - fantasy, like Trump not being able to show his crime ridden taxes.

 Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: let's all say it togather

Two words: Cal Cunningham. Another moral dem preaching to us about morality.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: let's all say it togather

 

Your morality is on display every day at the White House.    You guys help vote Trump and his Tramp into office, but you have had no problems at all, trying to prove your morality is intact on here over and over again......if it pertains to a Liberal.    Sorry Charlie......your morality left this country when you voted for Trump.   It will never, ever come back.

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: let's all say it togather


@jennys_mn wrote:

 

Your morality is on display every day at the White House.    You guys help vote Trump and his Tramp into office, but you have had no problems at all, trying to prove your morality is intact on here over and over again......if it pertains to a Liberal.    Sorry Charlie......your morality left this country when you voted for Trump.   It will never, ever come back.

Republicans can't win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....or voter suppression.

Jen


Your all in to put a ***** in so what is your problem?

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: let's all say it togather

Image may contain: 5 people, text that says 'Make no mistake about it... President Trump's Revolutionary Μον ement The Obama's were the creators and starting point of all the division and current anti-American chaos we're witnessing in America today.'

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: let's all say it togather


@aljessen61 wrote:

Image may contain: 5 people, text that says 'Make no mistake about it... President Trump's Revolutionary Μον ement The Obama's were the creators and starting point of all the division and current anti-American chaos we're witnessing in America today.'


You nailed it Al. They hate America proved by not only their words but also their actions.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: let's all say it togather


@r3020 wrote:

@aljessen61 wrote:

Image may contain: 5 people, text that says 'Make no mistake about it... President Trump's Revolutionary Μον ement The Obama's were the creators and starting point of all the division and current anti-American chaos we're witnessing in America today.'


You nailed it Al. They hate America proved by not only their words but also their actions.


 

Isn't that Carter page standing right behind barry?  I'd say he's got good reason to punch barry in the back of the head, but Mike would have beat the crap out of him.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: let's all say it togather

Still trying to get that black stain off the “white” house, aren’t ya?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen