cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

lmâò

6 months work and thats what the idiots came up with?

WASHINGTON DC – […] Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group

10 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: lmâò

(Biden’s attempt to appropriate the “MAGA” brand as a political attack was hardly accidental. It arose from a six-month research project to find the best way to target Republicans, helmed by Biden adviser Anita Dunn and by the Center for American Progress Action Fund, a liberal group)

Yea, not sure who is against Making America Great, but then only 75% say that the Country under biden's leadership is on the wrong track and 15% say the Country is headed in the right direction.....so appears there's 15% that don't want America to be a great Country.

That being said, it seems to me that 6 month research that cost unknown taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$$'s could have at least come up with ULTRA ULTRA-MAGA as that would of been twice as effective; or what about ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA-MAGA, 3 times as effective?  Hey idiot joe, have anita give me a call next time.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Ultra making America great again sounds pretty fantastic to me. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

James Corden was in rare comedy form talking about Biden calling Trump the Maga King.  Advising him to not get into a nickname burn game with Trump 😀

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

IMG6814615161254439941.jpg

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

rsbs
Senior Advisor

does joebiden have any clues about how pathetic he is?

Honestly, if slow pervy joe would have been allowed to lose and fade away, his legacy would not be tarnished the way it is now.

joebiden makes DJ Trump look majestic in comparison.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

And Red, somehow they found the only person on the planet to play vice president who makes Joe look not so bad.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Or, at least it makes the point that things could be worse.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

at what point is enough , finally enough, and the show game of the feeble, stumbling shell of a man, the joebiden, is removed and a serious CEO type takes the reins of America future?

Honestly, I have seem much better specimens in nursing homes.