cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: loss of senate great

@schnurrbart wrote:

I can't help it if you are too obtuse to understand the English language and I have neither the time nor the inclination to try to teach you.  So, in the meantime, go find a rope and try to pee up it.  I think even the most ardent rightwinger on here understands what the president said and what I said is correct and what you said, well, what you said is what I sometimes have to scape off the bottom of my shoe.

My, what an arrogant **bleep**!  "What the President said and what I said"  I'm glad we have someone here who the POS president confers with. 

Snard don't get caught in a rain storm, you will drowned quite fast.  Marxist liberals are quite entertaining, please whine some more.

Senior Advisor

Re: Whoa, There , Nox....

Clue......Puppet

Senior Contributor

Re: Whoa, There , Nox....

You know so much more about it than I do. You must have a lot of experience. Are you a hillary puppet? Is that how you know?

Veteran Advisor

Re: loss of senate great

Hey, anyone who glorifies a nazi on here like you really makes my day.  Du bist ein Misthaufen!  You need to learn to read and comprehend what you read also.  I wish I did "confer" with the president.  You're the arrogant **bleep** around this thread.

Re: So long Nox!

Mollie, while never wishing evil on anybody, your demise will come like all the atheists.  I know I will not be able to attend your funeral but I will definately send a letter of approval of the process.

Advisor

Re: Goodbye, Agriculture.com

sorry to hear that. I appreciated your thoughts on the marketing page. If you go somewhere else, click on mmy name and drop me an email.  I suspect craig is a likable fellow, but i've grow tired of some of the forumn personalities.(  whether someone's alter ego or not)

Senior Contributor

Re: So long Nox!

still too stupid to respond to the post