cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TuffyF
Senior Contributor

make the call!

All you who have guns and want registration. I urge you to call DHS and self register your guns. If its that important to you then you will willingly call them TODAY to get your guns on their list. In fact I'd like to know as important as this is and to save someone's life if any of you have already done this.

I'm sure you have. Come on boys show us how strongly you feel. Cause that's what you lefties do right? You dont have to be told, you just do it cause its the right thing.

7 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: make the call!

That's a good idea. They can submit the results of their drug test and their mental competency report also, and they can send the medical records release to prove they've never been proscribed any ssri's or any painkillers. At that time they can setup the appointment to have dhs inspect their storage facility for safety and bring their children in for a course on how evil gun owners are. And they can send with it their $200/year/gun tax.
TuffyF
Senior Contributor

I was wondering where all you lefties are then I realized your probably on the phone yet.  Dony worry well be right here waiting to see how it went.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

A strange and eerie silence from the gun control crowd.   But I did some checking for you, cause I figured maybe your   just  getting your papers together.   You have to go through the ATF.   And I believe its a matter of public record so all your friends here will be able to witness first hand the extent of your loyalty to the gun registration cause.   And the proof of your patriotism will be right there for all to see.  Think of the bragging rights you'll have by being the first on your block to sign up.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Don't believe anyone here is asking for gun registration.  Many would like better (more thorough) back ground checks and probably a waiting period as some states don't even do that.  I have guns and like to hunt abd target shoot.  Most of my guns were registered the day I bought them at the gun store and my name was called in to the state police.  Don't if they gave the serial number or not but the gun shop kept a record of what I bought.  I personally think the main solution would be gun safes but some here are so paranoid and conspiracy bound that they don't even want that.  They want to fight it all the way and before long, the govt is liable to get really serious about it and vote to TAKE all guns!  I would hate to see it come to that because some folks seem to want all or nothing.  This talk of starting a civil war over it is a pipe dream that makes all the rambos feel goodand that is ALL!  The domino theory, the camel's nose under the tent flap, etc are just so much garbage.  I have heard this for over 40 years and nothing much has changed in that time.

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Probably fiddling with their new Obama Phone.  This could be a great business opportunity for an entreprenistic liberal (I know, that's an oxymoron) but they could be the next Bill Gates and be on the ground floor of this great new data base that will categorize regular Americans into various levels of trustworthiness.  Then their houses and other personal effects could be color coded to reflect the level of danger the person or family present to the community.  C'mon Libs, the possibilities are endless....you'll have gun owners all over the country breaking down your door to sign up.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Do you people enjoy, being, dorks? I know that is hard for you to understand, but you guys, a really nuts.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

There is no call to make

There are no registration provisions that I am aware of for future laws that don't even exist yet, nor is there a number for DHS that anyone can call to "register their guns." 

You are being silly and asking people to do something that is not required and not even possible to do if they wanted. If an when it is required, then I will comply with the law like I always have.