Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

making prog heads explode

14 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: making prog heads explode

Thanks for sharing the video...good stuff.

One side of America moves forward....fights the good fight....the other side is bogged down in bidenlence and mayhem, and more worried about the rare case of police harrisment than the overriding need for law and order.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I didn’t watch the video.  

All I personally  want to see from Trump right now, is him saying that he is going to allow the CDC to do full contact tracing on him getting Covid.   Where it started.  I want to see the testing that was done on Trump, since he kept saying that “he was the most tested person in the world”, but backed off of that when people started to put the time line together, and realized there was a real good chance that Trump KNEW he was POSITIVE FOR COVID and probably highly contagious when he entered the presidential debate.

If he can’t do that - then there is nothing more from him I want to hear - ever.    I don’t even care to hear him concede.  But I still reserve my want to yell, “ Lock him up!”, when he indicted on the many cases he will face post presidency.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Boom, there goes one.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Thanks for sharing the video...good stuff.

One side of America moves forward....fights the good fight....the other side is bogged down in bidenlence and mayhem, and more worried about the rare case of police harrisment than the overriding need for law and order.

"Trump won't share his condition he may be dieing for all we know"

Duh!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I think it is America’s right to know, if he was infectious the night of the debate.   I know the reason that he doesn’t want America to know.

But - I can assure you - America knows....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

By the way - my head didn’t explode - not even close.   All of us on here against Trump are used to the lies from Trump and his cult members.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Where is the meme you made for me karen?  I'm touched that you would take the time out of your day to do that just for me.  It's an ironic choice also, nice touch.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - I put some thought into my memes, and yes - I made that one just for you, buddy....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen