cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

many more to come

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1570344218219913219

A lot of these Q nutters are beyond help.

And they're often armed.

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: many more to come

Does "Q" include BLM & antifa who burned cities, blocked the doors of a police station and committed arson, took over 6 square blocks in Seattle?  Or was that okay, they were doing god`s work?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

159 shot so far this month in chicago, many more to come.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah - you were doing God’s work when you spread the lie of “ It’s just the damn flu!!!”

How many did you send to be with God BA?   How many?   Have you apologized to Millie’s wife yet?   You were the one helping him commit suicide - because of the Shît you helped spread, you were as responsible for his death as he was.   He was strong - could turn himself to “vapor”.    And who’s the one left standing, to say “I told you so!”

I was in Cub foods yesterday - wearing my mask along with a few other older folks.   I HAVE NOT had Covid - and I’m STILL picking out my own fruit at Cub.   Imagine that.

You keep doing God’s work, you Republican Bàstàrd.   Maybe we can get rid of some more of your “good people” that are too stupid to help themselves.

Stupid Cult Loving Lying Non Acceptance Of Responsibilities Terroristic Republican Bàstàrds

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well now sweet heart, the molester in chief now says you need to get an annual covid shot (notice it is no longer called a vaccine) just like you do for the flue. Yep, that's right, just like the flue. Now get your mask back on, I don't want you to infect me.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, Jen I haven`t had covid either (wouldn`t have a clue if I did) but I`m not wearing a mask.  I go into cesspools like Walmart and breathe in all those dirty people`s air and I exhale fresh life sustaining pure healing air for all of the people.

😀   You are welcome world.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t have the issues you obviously do.    My masking up and using sanitizer has probably saved me and my family from ending up rotting in a grave like your buddy Millie.   I’m still here - and plan to be for a long, long time.   Millie - not so much.

Millie’s brother on here thinks he is having an impact.   But he’s so over the edge, I think that even you Republican Bàstàrd’s realize how Fûckéd up he is.   Happens, when you start to believe your own lies.

Lying Cult Loving Fûckéd Up Terroristic Racist Republican Bàstàrds

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dang you're generous!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Do you help under privileged men by paying for their pads?

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Whenever the bois need cover here comes "Jen" cool distraction with over the top hysterical nonsense about nothing 

Its like we've never heard it say these things 

FaTNj2SWIAA3h60.jpeg

 Its just the damm flu ask the CDC🤣