23 Replies
hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: martin the little kings death !!!!

hater hater masterbater

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Correction

According to the official White House announcement of MLK Day, "On Martin Luther King, Jr., Federal Holiday, we commemorate the 25th anniversary of the holiday recognizing one of America's greatest visionary leaders, and we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. King."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/01/14/presidential-proclamation-martin-luther-king-j...

Please point out where the puepose of the holiday is to celibrate death?

This will be my only comment. So go ahead and add yours, and say gotcha, cut and run, etc. I expect it and will be dissapointed if you don't..

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so my post was accurate

thanks for agreeing

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so you agree

thanks --i felt it odd we celebrate heroes by birth and whoremongers by death ---wanna debate or not --we all know HIS people set him up to killed

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: oh by the way i felt your post was right

i am for arming all black teenagers --the way they eliminate breeders think what it would save america in welfare cks --good post --as far as the rest tell your wife what you want and save your time ---aint this great

hardnox604008
Advisor

you get any vaseline or other foreign substances on the keyboard when you're jerking yourself off?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: martin the little kings death !!!!

Oh, my gosh, nox! That is a beauty! Suits that moron to a T!! LMAO!!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

TOO GOOD, NOX!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so you agree also

that my first post was correct thanks --i figure nox hasd a 2 bagger at home to learn from --LOL!!!