cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: i have a beautiful wife

why is yours not fancy but will go in the top pen --you seem to have a lot of exp in the area --trade women and get a better one GOTCHA!!!! and glad youy still agreew ith the 1st post  thanks

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

you got a 2 bagger also

i love this game especially when you cant debate my posts --it dont get better   LOL put her on a diet and then you and nox will know what kind of woman you got

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: oh by the way i felt your post was right

I am so pleased to see there is no racism on here, just like the rest of american.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: you got a 2 bagger also

You are a dunce Moll.  Give up before someone makes you vanish up a dog's ass.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: post as to what was racist !!!! or shutup

GOTCHA!!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so his wife is a 2 baqgger

how well do you know her ???? gotcha

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: post as to what was racist !!!! or shutup

Here is what you said.

am for arming all black teenagers --the way they eliminate breeders think what it would save america in welfare cks --good post --as far as the rest tell your wife what you want and save your time ---aint this grea

How can you possibly think that the mention of black teenagers was not racist?  Why couldn't you have said "teenagers" instead?  Why define their colour? 

Never mind who got who dumbass.  You were set up again and you fell in. 

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: due to the prior post

about the trayvon case --now what color was the teen --??? apology accepted --thanks for displaying your lack of IQ   GOTCHA !!!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: martin the little kings death !!!!

The national holiday for MLK is a floating holiday on the 3rd Monday of January which is close to his birthday of 15JAN.  It is similar to  those holidays that fall under the Uniform Monday Holiday Act.  However, in your world of stupidity and under the First Amendment, you have the right to express your stupidity in all it's glory.  Go for it big guy, BUT the Holiday celebrates his birth and not his death on April 4th, 1968.  He was born in January and died in April.  So tell us all again when the holiday is.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: due to the prior post

You even called me stupid in your verse, and I'm almost  agreeing, for where stupidity is involved, you are quite an expert,  friend.