cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

...meanwhile overseas.

China is in the process of building the tallest bldg in the world...oh yeah, in 90 days

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/22/above-the-world-in-90-days-china-building-worlds-tallest-sky...    how`s rebuilding the World Trade Center coming on, by the way?     How are the Japanese doing?  Why, I`m glad you asked, building trains that go 300mph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/9702521/310mph-floating-trains-unveiled-in-Japa...  ..and here we sit, we can`t even keep a God damned Twinkie factory open.  Weren`t we great once?  A man on the Moon?  Inventing Post It Notes and stuff.  I will say this we`re pretty good at making movies and music who`s on top this week, Justin Bieber or Ke$ha?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: ...meanwhile overseas.

OMG! BA! Blastphemy! Your sounding like a progressive!! All that stuff costs money!!

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Advisor

Yup... a regular Keynesian.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey GTO, our priorities are totally out of whack.  Our people are hooked on Dr Dre Beats and tattoos, just exactly what are we going to have to show for it 10 yrs from now?  The Chinese are selling us junk, buying our debt and doing grand things in their country.  This is all going on in plain sight....I mean for Pete Sake!!! You guys have to purposely be covering your eyes and plugging your ears to NOT see what`s going on.  Then the Dems propose raising taxes only on the rich and in the perfect senario they will get an extra $100 billion and maybe squeal and cut another $100 billion in spending...I am really sorry but 0bama`s average annual deficit has been $1.3 Trillion a year and the Dem plan is to take it down to just $1.1 Trillion???  And they think they`re doing wonders what??? That is such an insult to one`s intelligence ...0bama and his family are blowing way over $1 billion in taxpayer money and we have half of the voters worshipping him as some sort of messiah.  If a person isn`t quitely stocking up on food, bullets and medical supplies, it will be at their own peril. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why has God damned the twinkie factory??????????????