cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Does This Mean....

Does that mean that cannabis needs to be made legal immediately so that it won't threaten anyone's Second Amendment Rights?

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: medical mary jane - no gun for you

Cali.  

No, its not a quote from Obama, but there is meaning beyond the quote.  Maybe you can figure it out.

I frequently put things in There that are more than just a quote, usually no one notices but its entertaining for me.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I wasn't aware of that.  As to the quote, why do you attribute it to someone with the same initials as the president, a man you dispise, if you aren't trying to make people think he said it?

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Does This Mean....

I think you could probably just rephrase the question to only include addictive substances. Or perhaps substances illegal in the state of residence.
Samnospam
Advisor

I'll leave the why's to you to figure out. The quote is so famous though that no one could possibly have confused it with Barry.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Actually the use of any mind altering drug ought to be a disqualifier

Your getting dizzier by the day! Quit!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I never have had much use for communists and don't regularly read their manifests but I guess you do.  BTW, Obama isnt a communist, facist, Muslim or any of the other derogatory names you guys pin on him.  What he is is a black man in the White House.  And THAT like a 2 foot fire, burns your butt.

Samnospam
Advisor

Barry is a statist, a bit to the fascist side.

The association with the quote is not about communism.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

The quote is attributed to Mao and I believe he was a communist.