cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

moar money

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-08-05/exclusive-u-s-readies-new-1-billion-ukraine-we...

Zelensky is pïssed as well says some European country is slow with the payments and Ukraine is having trouble paying salaries and pensions.

14 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: moar money

More and better weapons = fewer dead and raped and less Russian crimping against humanity.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

CBS News Exposes Ukraine Weapons Scam: “30% Maybe Reaches Its Final Destination”

Its been posted twice that I know of now, but keep burying limpdic

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

More and better weapons = fewer dead and raped and less Russian crimping against humanity.

Anger From Ukraine's Backers After Damning Amnesty Report Spotlights 'Human Shields'

Keep pushing fairy tales limpdic you little china lover you🤣

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Dw, I asked Rick and noxzi before how much was enough, when does the usa stop giving money.  Rick said the check book was open and unlimited, noxzi wouldn't say.   I suspect for both its unlimited as long as they feel it doesn't effect them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

According to my Svengali Peter Zeihan. literally anything less than a nuclear war and Russia will take Ukraine ... it`s inevitable and in my opinion sad.   Russia will not stop there however, then the shoe is on the other foot...how much do we let Russia have?   We will find out and in a couple years the question will be answered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_nFz1CJSI   

If I was Ukrainian, I would definitely fight to my death, surrender would be no option.  This from Matt Swanson Army Vet and Corn Warrior 

BADeere_0-1659808742142.jpeg

Matt Swanson

@MaxROIFarmer
Yes there is a video circulating of a Russian soldier castrating a Ukrainian POW, no, there is no way I’m going to pass it along It’s a war crime…period
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Gateway Pundit, really?

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

And quoting a Russian Telegram site on top of that.

You guys really are suckers!

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Gateway Pundit, really?

@rickgthf wrote:

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

And quoting a Russian Telegram site on top of that.

You guys really are suckers!

🤣 Really Ricky 

NPR and  legacy media who have had you programed to follow hoax after hoax and conspiracy theory and falsehoods 

Far right oooooohhh scary words 

keep watching cnn /msnbc🤣etal

Is there such things like far left or is that called mainstream now