cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

more FBI abuse

https://technofog.substack.com/p/declassified-fisa-opinion-shows-more

A FISA Court opinion and order declassified today reveals continued FBI abuses of “raw FISA-acquired information.” After a DOJ National Security Division review, the FISA Court noted “the FBI’s failure to properly apply its querying standard when searching Section 702-acquired information was more pervasive than was previously believed.”

15 Replies
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: more FBI abuse

This story is BS.  They applied their standard very clearly.  

JUST US vs Them.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Does the FBI operate at will or are the orders coming down from the top?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Pretty much at will, but from an all powerful bureaucratic mindset.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Failed to apply the standard ...."

".....  individuals who needed to come into the office to make a repair".  What,  so just let the Chinese spies come in and bug the computers at will?

I don't know about you but in the course of my life, the FBI has done a routine investigation of me at least a couple of times.  If you apply for a government job above a certain level or a certain area, you can expect the FBI to check on you, that's who does it.

The question is, what are you hiding, your 24/7 QAnon obsession?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: "Failed to apply the standard ...."

No one can be as stupid as you.  This is not standard background checks.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

fisa court is compromised

progs dont need to follow this link,

if you're not a prog, just assume your 4th amendment rights are suspended, act accordingly.

The FISA Court is Compromised

I hate to write this, but there is just no good way to look at this. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, specifically Presiding Judge James Boasberg, has hired former DOJ National Security Division head, Mary McCord, as amici curiae advisor to the court. [LINK] The placement was first noted by an announcement from Georgetown Law ICAP.

Presiding Judge James Boasberg, is the decision-maker in the appointment of Amici Curiae to the FISA court. There is no way, NO WAY, Judge Boasberg does not know Mary McCord was at the epicenter of the fraudulent FISA application used against Carter Page. Remember, in addition to being the FISC

Presiding Judge, Boasberg was also the trial judge in the case against Kevin Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who lied about Page working for the CIA on the FISA application. {Go Deep}

Boasberg knows Mary McCord took over from former DOJ-NSD head John Carlin (October 2016); and it was McCord who guided the Carter Page FISA application through the court and across the finish-line (October 2016 and January 2017). That FISA application was built upon fraud and Mary McCord was at the center of it.

Mary McCord was also the DOJ-NSD official who went with Sally Yates to confront the White House Counsel, Don McGhan, about the Michael Flynn interview with the FBI. {Go Deep} It was also Mary McCord who had Michael Atkinson as the chief-legal-counsel for the DOJ-NSD -that’s her office attorney- when the FISA application was submitted in October 2016, and renewed in January 2017.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd, are yourselves gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors. In the name of God, go!

Oliver Cromwell (April 20, 1653) on the dissolution of parliament

Disband the FBI immediately. They have long since worn out any use they may have once had. Today, they are little more than a political police force that is set against the American people and the constitution that protects us.

Yes, fire, retire, or permanently reassign to Miles City, Montana the entire FBI leadership hierarchy. Fold the surviving 90% of Special Agents into the US Marshall's Office. It cannot happen soon enough.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

We live in perilous times.

A friend was telling me today about the "bounty" system used in one of the eastern European nations to ferret out who and where the remaining gun arsenals in private hands were. Neighbors could collect rewards for helping with gun confiscation.

Any guesses here on who would be the first to be giving names out of those they suspected of having any guns?

Damn them to eternal hellfire, and prevent them from ever participating in any organized fourth of July celebration of those that died and sacrificed so much for the worthless pieces of DNA.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

We live in perilous times.

A friend was telling me today about the "bounty" system used in one of the eastern European nations to ferret out who and where the remaining gun arsenals in private hands were. Neighbors could collect rewards for helping with gun confiscation.

Any guesses here on who would be the first to be giving names out of those they suspected of having any guns?

Damn them to eternal hellfire, and prevent them from ever participating in any organized fourth of July celebration of those that died and sacrificed so much for the worthless pieces of DNA.

I started one response red, then I realized in this environment I am certainly compromised, so I did not post that message.    

Let's just say yes I agree, they would turn their neighbors in hopes to benefit at the estate sale.