cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: So, now you need to go get the same chain-of-custody statements from all the other ...

It's absentee ballots from drop boxes in dekalb that have no chain of custody.  Throw those out.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: So, now you need to go get the same chain-of-custody statements from all the other ...

It’s over.   Trump lost.  Get used to it.

Trump’s legal “team” was nothing short of pathetic.   THEY PROVED NOTHING ANYWHERE!!!!   Don’t you get it?   It was just another of Trump’s lies.....Ooooooooh, feel sorry for me, I lost.....

The real “pathetic” group in all of this - are  those that STILL SUPPORT THE LIAR, and think he is a “great” business man, and was “great” for America.   

Trump is a LOSER - and a sore LOSER at that.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

I agree that the voting needs to be examined on both sides.....let the chips fall where they fall.

Why do democrats think there is anything democratic about cheating?

Trump CHEATS at EVERYTHING he does.  Always has - always will.   It’s Trump’s way of life.    If there was cheating in the election, I suggest that you look at the areas where Trump won big to find it - starting with Iowa.   

Be careful what you wish for.....you just may get it.

Trump is a LOSER - and a sore LOSER at that.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump has already provided mountains of evidence but the sargent shults left sees nothing, hears nothing, and knows nothing.