cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: mush heads, where's the responsibility?

As I have said beforehand, we are in a Civil War, of the "cold" persuasion, presently. 

As soon as it turns to a guerrilla style shooting affair, watch for the military to begin rounding up subversive communist participants for internment and "processing ".

We know who they are, where they are.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Man, you are one sick dude, Millie.   Guess that means you'll be coming after me, as soon as Der  Leader gives the word.  

You and your little band on here have the gall to talk about the farmers in Africa having their farms taken over, and then put out a statement like this:

As soon as it turns to a guerrilla style shooting affair, watch for the military to begin rounding up subversive communist participants for internment and "processing ".

We know who they are, where they are.  

Then tell me Millie - just who are the really detrimental ones in our current society.  Looks to me, like Republicans need to go ASAP, to preserve what we have left of America.

TICK TOCK(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ps - Don't you have a bus to drive, or are you doing this while on the road?  Or, did the school district finally get wise to you, and let you go.  Seems like you've had a lot of time on your hands to build up your "defenses".  The end must be getting closer.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I'm on spring break. 

Every time I ring a cowbell, you poke your head up. 😂 

Farmers in South Africa have been disarmed and are being slaughtered because of their genetic race. 

Folks like yourself want to disarm and eliminate Constitutional Republicans and Christians. That sounds like a dangerous subversive, to me. 

I don't have to come after anyone, the black helicopter squadron is very efficient, indeed. 

If you flee to Canada , you might be beyond capture. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Well, one thing for sure.....if your little band is eliminated, you won't have lost any Christians...

Tick Tock(mf)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

k-289
Senior Advisor

ANOTHER   KENT  STATE , maybe , history tells you how that turned out ---   

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

And this shows what ignorant fools you people are!

Craigo                            wehave                  3020

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text
wehav
Senior Contributor

Were you with us when we got kicked out of Vietnam by guys with junk AK47's?

Or

Were you with the Russians when they got kicked out of Afghanistan by guys with Enfield .303's and other assorted WWII guns?