cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

muslims try to kill 14 year old girl

obalmos family in the mouslim community sure are brave --by trying to kill an innocent child --oops forgot obalmo and his klan have never had a problem killing children--coem on libs try this on for size

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: muslims try to kill 14 year old girl

I disagree why they tried to kill her but in that country she was not regarded as innocent.  Read the whole story.  But since you bought up the killing of kids, you might do yourself justice to remember the slaughter of women and children which went on in Vietnam and Iraq, by US soldiers, all in the name of freedom.  Errrrrrrrrrrrr sorry - Oil.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

I disagree why they tried to kill her but in that country she was not regarded as innocent.  Read the whole story.  But since you bought up the killing of kids, you might do yourself justice to remember the slaughter of women and children which went on in Vietnam and Iraq, by US soldiers, all in the name of freedom.  Errrrrrrrrrrrr sorry - Oil.

Why is she not regarded as innocent in that country?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

This girl had a blog site where she was saying damning things about the regime.  She is very smart and as you know, smart girls are not allowed there so they tried to kill her. 

Don't tell Mollie, he thinks Obama had something to do with it. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well good golly Mr. Gouph...that's serious....we should adopt that system over here....no wait, Obama's working on that.

This is also an answer to Kraftys recent post about Muslims......Can I ask you kind of a personal question Mr. Krafty?  Are you one of those guys who walks around and constantly checks your zipper cause you can't remember if you Zipped it or not?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: post one of her blogs

oops caught you LIEING AGAIN !!!