cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

next up purge the military

undoubtedly have to sign oaths of loyalty to premier biden.

We are working with the Secret Service to determine which service members supporting the national sp...

Its what they do, hitler, stalin, mao all purged the military.

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: next up purge the military

We all know that you don't understand how this works, but sheesh.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

actions of people who know they are guilty

Biden’s transition team has revealed there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1350866351942983680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwt...

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: actions of people who know they are guilty

Really?   Do they realize what happens if Biden is gone?   geez.    I don't think for one minute that it would be a Trump supporter taking out Biden.  It will be an inside job.    

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Oh, I think there's no doubt that anti-American factions have compromised members of the military and the farther down you go- Guard being the bottom- the greater the degree.

But they have sworn allegiance to the Constitution, not white trash Jim Crow Constitution Lite.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@roarintiger1 wrote:

Really?   Do they realize what happens if Biden is gone?   geez.    I don't think for one minute that it would be a Trump supporter taking out Biden.  It will be an inside job.    

its the incredible paranoia displayed by people who know they are guilty.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

SammyQ is going on one of his flights of fantasy and getting his camo panties in a wad.

But, anyway, everyone knows that "purging the military" for the purposes of a D1ck-tater has to be done at the officer level. Which the Duck Dynasty Dictator would have if he could have but all he was able to accomplish was placing a few moles in the Pentagon bureaucracy.