Senior Contributor

Re: not working

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/duke-unc-see-unexpected-covid-19-clusters-among-vaccinated-students...

Duke, UNC see unexpected COVID-19 clusters among vaccinated students

rawhide
Advisor

All the world has to do to solve this is to put Noxaway in charge.  Then he and his assistant Tick Tock will have it whipped in a couple of hours

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

He would order that vax'ed are not allowed to be tested at any time.

Boom, no vaxed individuals will ever have, be hospitalized, or die from covid. 

Yes, that really is how those people think.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rawhide wrote:

All the world has to do to solve this is to put Noxaway in charge.  Then he and his assistant Tick Tock will have it whipped in a couple of hours

How about you take your chapped àss, and ride away into the sunset somewhere?

What solutions did your Bàstàrd Trump offer?  Bleach injections?   A bright light shoved up somewhere, or implanted somehow?  Yeah, your buddy was all full of good ideas, wasn’t he?

Like trade wars are easy to win.   Like “we’re all going to be paying a small fraction” for health insurance, of what we were before he took office.   Followed by, “Who knew medical insurance could be so tough!!!”   Who knew indeed.

How about his “Let’s open it all up by Easter!”, and “In the spring, Covid will mysteriously disappear, like a gift from God!!”

You believe that crap, from a man who cites “Two Corinthians”, and stands in front of a church, during a riot, and holds up a Bible for a propo shoot.

President Biden never said, “Winning the Covid war is easy!!!”  now did he?   We were warned for years before Covid came to be, that many scientists fears were of a virus, maybe even worse than Covid is.   But Covid isn’t over, is it?   And, our wonderful President Biden has Bàstàrds like you, thwarting him no matter what he does.   You would rather see more hundreds of thousands dead, than give President Biden any credit for anything.   And if you manage to get a Republican elected for anything, you think we’re going to roll over, and say, “Yes Sir!   Yes Sir!!!” 

You guys elected Trump to be what he was - a Bàstàrd.   You got just what you wanted - and probably have destroyed America in the process.  ETTD.   It’s been proven over and over.   

Like I said - take your Chapped àss and ride off into the sunset - and take your passel of lies and “alternative facts” with you.   And, invite your Republican buddies from here with you.   They are made from the same lying Republican Bàstàrd pile, that you are.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

How about you take your chapped àss, and ride away into the sunset somewhere?

What solutions did your Bàstàrd Trump offer?  Bleach injections?   A bright light shoved up somewhere, or implanted somehow?  Yeah, your buddy was all full of good ideas, wasn’t he?

Like trade wars are easy to win.   Like “we’re all going to be paying a small fraction” for health insurance, of what we were before he took office.   Followed by, “Who knew medical insurance could be so tough!!!”   Who knew indeed.

How about his “Let’s open it all up by Easter!”, and “In the spring, Covid will mysteriously disappear, like a gift from God!!”

You believe that crap, from a man who cites “Two Corinthians”, and stands in front of a church, during a riot, and holds up a Bible for a propo shoot.

President Biden never said, “Winning the Covid war is easy!!!”  now did he?   We were warned for years before Covid came to be, that many scientists fears were of a virus, maybe even worse than Covid is.   But Covid isn’t over, is it?   And, our wonderful President Biden has Bàstàrds like you, thwarting him no matter what he does.   You would rather see more hundreds of thousands dead, than give President Biden any credit for anything.   And if you manage to get a Republican elected for anything, you think we’re going to roll over, and say, “Yes Sir!   Yes Sir!!!” 

You guys elected Trump to be what he was - a Bàstàrd.   You got just what you wanted - and probably have destroyed America in the process.  ETTD.   It’s been proven over and over.   

Like I said - take your Chapped àss and ride off into the sunset - and take your passel of lies and “alternative facts” with you.

Jen

Please tell me hyacinth, what in this tread I posted was a lie?   If you can't then you are the liar.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The reply wasn’t for you, Unwise one.   But, if you think it was, that’s OK too.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

He would order that vax'ed are not allowed to be tested at any time.

Boom, no vaxed individuals will ever have, be hospitalized, or die from covid. 

Yes, that really is how those people think.

Now for your BS.   That is not how “I” personally think.   Never have.   I still prescribe to the protocols that were established at the beginning of this Covid mess.   My motorhome hasn’t left my shop, other than to take it out and run the engine for a bit, and the generator every month.  I have no need or want, to go to a motorcycle rally in Sturgis, or give any of my hard earned money going somewhere warm, and Republican, for the winter.   No, I am quite comfortable here.

See, I knew from the start, as the rest of us did, that the vaccines were 80 - 90 percent effective.   Somehow, you guys missed that.   I also knew it was a virus, and they can and do mutate all the time.   It was only a matter of time, before a more virile strain hit society, and, there are probably already more virile ones already out there, than the Delta Variant.

We had a chance to get the virus under control, but you Bàstàrds didn’t want to do what was necessary.   Yeah, we’re in a heap of shît - us on the left know that.   We’ve known it since the start.   

The finger pointing goes right back to you Trumper Bàstàrds, and believing your lying piece of 💩 President, who in order to win another election and hopefully put off going to jail a bit longer, was doing anything and everything he could think of to win - including lying about Covid, the deaths, the people that even if they survive, won’t have the life they had.  That THAT, ALL OF IT, comes right back to your Bàstàrd Trump, and you that have supported him.

Jen