cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rawhide
Advisor

Re: not working

I was trying to give you 2 credit for your answers to solving problems and all you can come up with is " Trump is a Bas Tard".  I guess I gave you too much credit because all you can think of is Trump all the time.  Are you secretly in love with him?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rawhide wrote:

I was trying to give you 2 credit for your answers to solving problems and all you can come up with is " Trump is a Bas Tard".  I guess I gave you too much credit because all you can think of is Trump all the time.  Are you secretly in love with him?

Why would I, or any woman, be in love with a man that only thinks of himself, and, thinks of himself to be some sort of gilded god to boot.   Surely, you jest……

At 65, I sure as hell don’t need a man, that just wants to jump my bones.   Keep your stiffie to yourself, and use it on some unsuspecting sheep out there.  Or, take yourself in hand, and go ride off into that sunset, just like before.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

What is it that you are trying to say isn’t working?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Shouldn't that be obvious.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Tell us Bruce, what is working.

bruce MN
Advisor

Science. Vaccines. Spectacularly. Saving untold numbers of lives and health futures.

As they almost always have. 

bruce MN
Advisor

r3020
Senior Advisor

I guess you missed the opening post of this thread.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: As of today, Aug 15, neither .....

As of today, Aug 15, neither Iceland nor Israel are fully vaccinated, only an estimated 75% each, so there's still plenty of people to get infected, especially in the case of Israel where the Israeli Arabs and Palestinians are woefully under-vaccinated. And according to statistics, Gibraltar should be 115% vaccinated or 2.5 doses per person which makes you think they vaccinated a lot of people who don't actually live on Gibraltar.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Thread reader Slavitt)

Slavitt is a left wing hack.