cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Pretty much the whole time, except ....

@rickgthf wrote:

They wore a mask pretty much the whole time except when they were eating.  I suppose the Delta virus takes a break when college students are eating, or having when having casual sex later. Of course, they won't admit to that.  No, wait, that's unfair.  Duke has 17,000 students & 39,000 staff, they get two clusters and the world comes to an end.  Get back to me in a month, two months and we'll talk.

All this article tells us is that Delta will require more work to suppress, that a vaccine isn't a magic bullet.

You're a joke Rick.  You try to carve out an anecdotal excuse for everything.  The numbers are there.  Look at the charts on worldometer.  I've shown you the case rates in Israel that illustrate the fact that vax'ed are getting in proportion to the vac rate.  You're too dumb to even listen to Pfizer and moderna who are saying the vac looses effacacy and needs to be boostered.  

198 days, the study illustrated, and all immunity was gone.   Billions for 198 days = not working.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Pretty much the whole time, except ....

It’s never been claimed or suggested that the vaccines do what you say they won’t do.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: A question for you Sam, why are you so determined .....

to be right?  Months ago you argued that the best course of action would be to just let the virus take its course and kill whomever it could.  Then you insisted that the vaccine was dangerous, more dangerous than the virus itself, even to older more vulnerable. people.  We know it isn't true, it's not perfect but not dangerous nor ineffective.  Now you insist the vaccine is a total failure and isn't worth the money.    I may die from coronavirus but my chances are certainly a lot better vaccinated than not, better wearing a mask than not.

But my question is, why are you so determined to convince other people to just give up, abandon all protection measures, and above all, not get vaccinated?  I think you're kind of a serial killer want-to-be.  I think you seek the pleasure of convincing somebody to any precautions or protection on the chance, the good chance they will actually die.  You want the power over someone that results in their death.  You are like trump when he reveled at his power to incite the insurrection.

No, Sam, I think I understand why you want to be right so much about coronavirus.  Why else would you take so much pleasure in being right?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: PS: "anecdotal excuses"?

Anecdotal excuses?  That's rich, coming from the king of the use of anecdotes as proof of everything.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: A question for you Sam, why are you so determined .....

if it was simply a case of you choose your path I'll choose mine we would have no problem Rick.

Fascist like you get their jollies forcing others to comply.  Take your twice yearly vac, enjoy the ade.  Not my problem.  Try to force it on my family and you have a problem.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Freedom"?

"Freedom"?  Talk about excuses.  But that's not what you're doing here, Son of Sam.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Freedom is exactly what he is talking about TrickyDick.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

In case you missed it, 30, Sam went from "it's not working" to "I won't take it anyways".    But don't worry too much, Sam has already marked you down in his "win column", "win" as in "victim". 

r3020
Senior Advisor

You're wrong again TrickyDick. He said do as you please and he will do the same. But you want to send out your black vans filled with goons carrying black hoods.