Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: noteworthy

Indeed.

An issue under quite a bit of discussion is wether or not the FBI, DHS, The Pentagon etc are functioning at a level to be sufficiently prepared for the RW extremist response to the possibility of a result next November similar to the one in Israel yesterday.

Not a terribly large number of individuals but exceedingly dangerous and God knows having been spectacularly encouraged, if not sanctified.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

also noteworthy, if you read down, that ICE is behind it.

Back in the day the RW regarded ATF as The Clintons' personal gestapo, even to the extent that they tended to regard the Branch Davidians' execution of 3 ATF agents as collateral damage.

ICE pops up in a lot of unusual places these days.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I guess if you have a particular branch of law enforcement where all the personnel know that everybody hates them, they would tend to be primarily loyal to their fuhrer.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

transition from concentration camp guard to gun grabber is probably relatively seamless.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Indeed.

An issue under quite a bit of discussion is wether or not the FBI, DHS, The Pentagon etc are functioning at a level to be sufficiently prepared for the RW extremist response to the possibility of a result next November similar to the one in Israel yesterday.

Not a terribly large number of individuals but exceedingly dangerous and God knows having been spectacularly encouraged, if not sanctified.

Interesting admission of hope and intent.

bruce MN
Advisor

Probably most importantly The Pentagon. Militias and other potentially violent groups have been using the military as a training base for years. Like free college. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes.

In conversation a retired officer admitted as much to me- the enlisted ranks are full of 'em.

Although he assured me that the officer corp is still mostly loyal to their oath.