cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: somebody else will have to answer

Hey Husker, if we can beat Obama over the head with this that`s all I care about, I really hope that he sticks to his guns on Keystone, it`s mana from Heaven. Smiley Happy

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:not do great has no idea

why would he be an obamoite

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Re:not do great has no idea

November`s gonna be painfull for the obamomites, eh, Ollie?  Smiley Happy

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Re use your head

There would be no change in supply numbnuts. 

A reduction in supply would be a shorage from before but there is the same amount available to be exploited no matter which direction the pipeline runs

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: lest we forget

obamo hates states rights as does his party ---however he would much rather see a muslim style run gov ---where the .people dont count

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: show em little man

dont use ANY GAS and show em what a weenie you can be----there are millions of americans who make good money off the oil and gas business---oh i forgot dumocrats hate jobs and people making money ---rty and debate the post and fiorget your childish rants

bruce MN
Advisor

Balanced response from a midwestern consultant

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:explain that

if canadian oil goes to asia instead of here how does that not change the scenario----and thanks for noticing my male anatomy dont you wish you had a set----aint this fun

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I read yesterday that the oil was being sold to Europe and Asia NOT the US.  Is that not the truth?

"Keystone XL is an export pipeline. According to presentations to investors, Gulf Coast refiners plan to refine the cheap Canadian crude supplied by the pipeline into diesel and other products for export to Europe and Latin America. Proceeds from these exports are earned tax-free. Much of the fuel refined from the pipeline’s heavy crude oil will never reach U.S. drivers’ tanks."

http://www.tarsandsaction.org/spread-the-word/key-facts-keystone-xl/

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

BA, I'm sure you didn't take the time to read bruce's link, so here is what you should have read.

However, if the pipeline is completed to Houston, that oil will be available to the international market, where the highest bidder gets the oil and those buying and selling have no regard for U.S. security or price stability.

Some have said Canada will sell its oil to China if Keystone is not built. Well, building a 30-inch pipeline across the Canadian Rockies to West Coast ports would make the construction of the Alaska pipeline look like a walk in the park

My point, my boy, is proven.

Sorry, to break it to you, friend, but Obama, on this issue is safe as can be.