cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: i am betting that

none of thosie in boston care about 5 yrs reckon and obalmo wrote bduget that cut the funds so tell him --oops he is an demonrat who never cares for young lives --try again to defend the dicktater

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo cut bomb prevention funds

Talking around lobotomies ....I wonder which budget he's talking about.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: homeland security

in country bomb detection funds --nuff said --you fotgot to tell em what questions i havent answered --or was that a LIE??? so bellyache to a demonrat about boston because obalmo is the cause with budget cuts but then demonrats dobt care a whole for a life do they ----please try ,me and dont hide

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: i am betting that

Im Betting your an IDIOT !

A Bet One could Never Lose !!!!!!!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate

i bet you know idiots well in your crowd-- but you just got your butt kickwed congrats --have a good day you made mine again

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You are actually Correct

For once your right Lippy !

I DO know Idiots in THIS Crowd.

That IDIOT Be :  YOU

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTCHYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Happy    Too Fun & Too Easy       LOL

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

You have to find conservative blogs. Basically under GWB, Homeland Security had a $20 million budget for The Office of Bombing Prevention. It was cut to only $11 million in the last budget.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/16/obama-admin-has-reportedly-cut-budget-for-domestic-bombin...

One would think that 11 million would be sufficient. Plus, there are a quarter million employees in DHS. What does it take?

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

To here the right tell it...Obama hasn't passed a budget...now which is it...
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: the debate point was obalmo and bombs

too deep again --ck your crowd the one i am in can debate --GOTCHA GOOD !!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: we agree

yep 250k gov people-- no wonder they cant find a bomb--useless to the world thanks for pointing out teir lack of worl ethic