cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obalmo desecrates kids deaths

obalmo desecrated the deaths of the kids in the massacre by trying to use them to get legislation passed --do demorats have no sense of shame at all --but considering they love killing babies what difference would one more dead chlld make to them --any libs got the balls to debate or let the children keep on dieing

12 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: obalmo desecrates kids deaths

Nazis always use any means necessary, especially emotional tactics, to achieve "people control".
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

lpman...you know darn well that Democrats dont "love killing babies"...that is simply an asinine statement....more boilerplate garbage from the fringe on the far far far right...we believe that its the womans "choice"...the right is all about choice until it comes to womens rights...personally I believe in ending a pregnancy only if the mothers life is at risk or if she has been raped...lpman you talk about others being adult...come on...these kind of statements are why you are unpopular...there are different ways to express your feelings towards this issue other than swinging a wide brush..

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: are you crazy

demorats never met a baby killing doctor they didnt love --prove once uni where they have supported the choice of the baby---just once --this should be fun---please dont pass this up

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@UNIranch wrote:

lpman...you know darn well that Democrats dont "love killing babies"...that is simply an asinine statement.

I will agree, it was phrased rather poorly.  Democrats don't actively "kill babies", instead they simply hate caring for babies or raising children.  Democrats are as a rule, selfish – thus they prefer not to have any kids (this is why they end up having so many abortions).  The good news is that for every abortion, there will be one less Democrat in the world.  Smiley Tongue

@UNIranch wrote:

we believe that its the womans "choice".

Infanticide is what it is and natural selection will select away those who kill their own young.  By not successfully reproducing, those traits should in time, disappear.

@UNIranch wrote:

lpman you talk about others being adult...come on...these kind of statements are why you are unpopular.

I am unpopular and yet I generally make demonstrably accurate statements.  Popularity for Democrats is measured mostly in how much you ascribe yourself to the group (group think) or being part of a mob.  Democracy is after all, mob rule.  Thank goodness our Founders forbade Democracies and formed a Constitutional Republican form of government (which is slowing being transformed NOT into a Democracy, but rather into a Plutocracy).  Smiley Sad

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: are you crazy

I am a Democrat and I supported all the "choices" of my children and have never been involved in ant abortion and have never met a Doctor who performs abortions...I guess the word "ALL" must mean something different to ya...again more asinine statements...not very logical...how about trying to be an adult...like you say all the time...

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Brother...that is just as asinine as lpmans statement....a lot of generalizations being thrown around these parts...you guys should paint houses...with that wide and broad of a brush stroke you would be done in nothing flatSmiley Wink

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for apeing my posts but

it shows your great esteeem for me by you apeing my posts --but you eluded the question --prove where demorats have supported the choice of the baby --in a vote in the fed level  or state level--now if you are a demorat you have to believe in their tenets right or wrong--now how  can a person be pro life and a demorat at the same time --take your time it will be diffucult for you --but be an adult

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for apeing my posts but

In order to be affiliated with a party you dont have to agree with everything the party believes in....I vote for the person not the party..you do realize how ignorant and arrogant statements are viewed by people dont ya...life behind the computer screen is bliss isnt it....

delusions of grandeur comes to mind...that must be your sycosis

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@UNIranch wrote:

Brother...that is just as asinine as lpmans statement....a lot of generalizations being thrown around these parts...you guys should paint houses...with that wide and broad of a brush stroke you would be done in nothing flatSmiley Wink

What  is your assessment then?  You say I am wrong, what is the truth?