Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo desecrates kids deaths

@Craig's Brother wrote:

@UNIranch wrote:

lpman...you know darn well that Democrats dont "love killing babies"...that is simply an asinine statement.

I will agree, it was phrased rather poorly.  Democrats don't actively "kill babies", instead they simply hate caring for babies or raising children.  Democrats are as a rule, selfish – thus they prefer not to have any kids (this is why they end up having so many abortions).  The good news is that for every abortion, there will be one less Democrat in the world.  Smiley Tongue That is a absurdly stupid statement and you have no proof to back that up other than hatred of any person who has a child out of wedlock.  If you are siding with Mollie, good luck.  Furthermore, it is even more hideous for you to assume all abortions are from democrats.  Maybe those godbothering prayer mumblers don't have sex  resulting in an unwanted child.  Nooooooooooooo  perish the thought. I can imagine what bigoted ignorant parents your have because you would never have leant that garbage from school.

@UNIranch wrote:

we believe that its the womans "choice".

Infanticide is what it is and natural selection will select away those who kill their own young.  By not successfully reproducing, those traits should in time, disappear. It is not infanticide.  Infanticide is when the child is born alive and the mother kills it after it is born. 

Abortion is when it is killed inside the womb prior to birth.  If you are to explain anything to us, ensure it is the truth.

@UNIranch wrote:

lpman you talk about others being adult...come on...these kind of statements are why you are unpopular.

I am unpopular and yet I generally make demonstrably accurate statements. No you don't.  You statements are right over the top in an attempt to ridicule all the dems on here. You place a little cut and paste of some outrageous bigoted graph and nothing to back it up bit ignorance and racism.  Popularity for Democrats is measured mostly in how much you ascribe yourself to the group (group think) or being part of a mob.  Democracy is after all, mob rule.  Thank goodness our Founders Your founders were a hotch potch of stumbling uneducated fools who with the limited education tried to formulate something that resembles an life long constitution but failed miserably.  Now you stick to it like hanging on to your mothers apron strings like it is the sole item which will save the US.  You had better do some research into exactly what contribution the constitution has mde to the american way of life in the last 50 years. Time has moved on since those mullet heads sat down and scratched that out of date scroll.  forbade Democracies and formed a Constitutional Republican form of government (which is slowing being transformed NOT into a Democracy, but rather into a Plutocracy).  Smiley Sad You can give you type of government all the sugar coating you like but it remains a democracy by another name.  As for moving towards a plutocracy - have another beer comrade and let the world go by.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo desecrates kids deaths

Your literacy skills are on full show here today when you use the word "desecrates" in the context you did.  Clearly your family do not have a dictionary in the house.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so KKK members

were just good ole boys --kinda like hiding in a group you dont believe in--i love this game --please try me on this