cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

obalmo killed the seals

we now kniw it took obalmo 8 weeks to decide to kill osama but took only 7 hours to havce the 4 embassy people killed --any libs wanna take this on

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo killed the seals

Yep.  You are wrong on both counts and if you want to continue this debate, provide your evidence.  The lack of it will be taken as a victory for me.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Replying for lipman

Glad you agree!  ain't this fun gotcha go run and hide

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: well lets see

there are 8 emails begging for help --there is the state dept own account --there is the libyan gov account --all proving obalmo is a liar ---do you need more or is that enough to prove once again you are A FOOL,--man i love this game with you and surebutt=---oh and by the waY THERE are 4 dead americans due to obalmos incompetence GOTCHA

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: well lets see

Where are they? Prove it Moll.  Like your proof of god can be dismissed with the same proof i.e. nothing.   Don't bother with the big writing letting your frustration surface.  As so many have said before me, show the link directly to what you say.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: READ THE NEWS

or what billary said --enough said--or read the eamils or ck the cia transcript --you do read dont you

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: READ THE NEWS

Moll - you jump on here with a little bit of gossip and tell the world it is gospel.  How about backing up some of those rash statments with a link.  You do know how to link something don't you?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: can you spell

CIA-----UPI_____etcetectec i dont ever expect to do your work for you  but thenm i know athesists are lazy and want an easy way out---  man this is still fun--last post on this subject --tired of your childish rants on this one --but i did enjoy kicking your butt AGAIN but AGAIN how does an athesist know truth from fiction i havd asked 4 times --that oine woukld be great