cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

obalmo shuns israel AGAIN

showing his muslime hatred for jews --he was too busy running to meet israels leader---- slick willie is taking his place --when the muslimes tell him to jump he yells how high

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo shuns israel AGAIN

@ollie 2655 wrote:

showing his muslime hatred for jews --he was too busy running to meet israels leader---- slick willie is taking his place --when the muslimes tell him to jump he yells how high

How can he hate Jews then he is too busy running to meet Israel's leader?  That makes no sense at all but it probably would to you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: it would be too deep for you

the post was right on and factual but for you facts go over your head

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: all ass kissing all the time

That is what republicans expect. Obama must be sucking up to netanyahoo all the time or he is anti jewish.

Netanyahoo wants to force his will on Obama and he wants public opinion to pressure Obama. The US is the best friend that Isreal has ever had. The cooperation of the US has built the military of Isreal and subsidized them by the billions.

This is a case of the tail trying to wag the dog. A tail that tried to sink our ship and killed many americans. Perhaps we should have lobbed a nuke at the tretcherous bastards and ended the zionist problem.  Don't kid yourself If Iran or Hamas were to fire on  an american ship you would be calling for severe retribution.

Anyway, Netanyahoo is the pipsqueek here and he has had the presidents ear. What ever could he say that he hasn't said before. It's much like Ollie chirping away all the time until you decide to tune him out. I don't want to hear ollie all the time and i suspect Obama is weary of Netanyahoos chirping.

Perhaps netanyahoo has worn out his welcome and Obama knows that america is war weary especially wars of choice.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo is good

at sucking up ---he has been doing it for years --now why would any leader  turn their back on an ally --oops forgot obalmo wants to take care of the muslimes first--now how is that ????--NEVER foorget the jews are gods chosen people and i want to be on their side --unlike america they have never lost a war --and america hasnt won one in 60 years

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: it would be too deep for you

obalmo shuns israel AGA

showing his muslime hatred for jews --he was too busy running to meet israels leader---- slick willie is taking his place --when the muslimes tell him to jump he yells how high

That is what you said.  Read it again and tell me again , it makes sense.  If I were you I would cut and run and thank me for agreeing.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yep still all true

and still way too deep for you --thanks for asking me to read it again i am impressed