cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obalmo trying to eliminate taps at funerals

due to the obalmo leadership taps may have to be heard on tape only and not played by a person ----however BUSINESS leaders are rasing funds to keep it from happening---you can ALWAYS count on business to come thru when GOV fails us --what a failure obalmo is --gogetem obamoites

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: obalmo trying to eliminate taps at funerals

Good to know. Our local American Legion post has had a trumpet with a built in digital player in it for at least the last 5 years or more. Can't aways get a high school band member excused for every Military funeral. And not every small town trumpet player can give taps it's due. I'll my next door neighbor who never misses an Honor Guard assignment to tell the rest of the fellows at the post and anybody else who might be interested that it's Obama's fault that they don't always have a real trumpet.
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

You said it first under your other ID

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Military-spends-too-much-on-music-sports-promos/m-p/220...

You said it first and asked for cuts under the Millligan name that you sometimes use. Taps is music performed by a military musician, sorry. Maybe you might suggest farming this out to the private sector or using charity?

Or quit complaining and let well enough alone lest you get what you ask for.

I'll agree they should cut out sports and lots of promotions.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

ooooooooooops Moll - looks like you have been caught out again telling little porkies.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Only thing I can find is that the NY National Guard has cut it out because they can't afford to pay the guy any more. They have paid him $22,000 so far this year!  Not a bad gig for a few mins work a day.  He must be a repub otherwise he would do it out of patriotic services rather than for pay.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: the private sector is who is picking up the pieces

after obalmo screwed  it up AGAIN

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: read the news slowly

and you will see it is due to budget cuts by THE FAILURE OBALMO---nope all true as ALWAYS---unlike demorats