cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

obama's deal with the house of saud

Oh, we are so lucky to have such fine people running our government, so much better than the last bunch.(sarcasm) http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MD02Ak01.html

3 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: obama's deal with the house of saud

Asia Times like Al Jazeera...among the best sources that hardly anybody sees. I swear that if half of the country had seen what A Times was reporting during the runnup to the invasion of Iraq, Bush and Blair would never have pulled it off.

But I've said before...this is hardened, long toothed policy stuff that we are hard wired into. It's what we do. It's who we are. It's what we've indicated that we would do in an open planning environment. Something we've spent an iunimaginable and possibly incalcuable fortune on. With no pretense about the fact that we have every other nation and region of the world  indexed and ranked. Nobody should be happy about it, but then neither should they be surprised.  

But if you want to believe and can convince others that the neoliberalism that is on exhibit here is a new invention, some part of a new phenomenon of a U.S.-Sunni Arab imperialist domain that just came into begin within the past couple of years go ahead. 

On the other hand, if you're going to start something up that will combat that legacy, I'm good to go on joining up.

Samnospam
Advisor

But Bruce, you tell us nearly every day that this administration is so much better than the last. Lmao. We need to keep a catalog of your different lines of apology. You've evolved from Obama has no control, to its just the way we do it.
Samnospam
Advisor