Did you mean: 
verbatime
Senior Contributor

obamma will be impeached

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: obamma will be impeached

LaRouche won`t get any argument out of me that 0bama is overstepping, intimidating criminal guilty of war crimes...however his coup de tat has been successful, he has the SCOTUS in his back pocket, majority of voters, the Senate.  Let`s say we do get him impeached and removed from office, then we end up with the God damned fcuking Biden, who might even be worse.  As I understand LaRouche, 0bama pissed off some big wigs in the PTB and congress is opportunistic and will follow the direction of the winds, and these developments just came to light in the last few days.  It`s music to my ears, but I`ll have to be from Missouri on this and have to be shown.

bruce MN
Advisor

So..I just put an hour into this. I've always had a certain fascination with LaRouche so took the 15 minutes to watch the video and kept waiting for him to lay out soem specifics. Then searched a number of mainstream news sources for any news of any indictments and finally googled "Federal Court indicts Obama".

I knew that there were an awful lot of ring dang doo websites ot there, but that was a veritable magical mystery tour.  All sorts of folks next to peeing their pants over this wonderful news but not the first one that said which court.  Or what the charges are.  Just gleeful over the prospect of it all. 

And, of course, most of them laying out the obligatory disclaimer that the cowardly Congress would never act on impeachment, just as Lyndon implied.  And that you long suffeirng 5% who "know what is really going on" would simply have to press onward.

There is a thing or two I'd like to see Obama and this administration hung out to dry on.  Would be interested to see if they are in this illusive set of indictments.  Would one be too optomistic to hope that they included failure to prosecute the perpetrators of the financial crisis and mortgage securitzation and foreclosure fraud?

bruce MN
Advisor

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Would one be too optomistic to hope that they included failure to prosecute the perpetrators of the financial crisis and mortgage securitzation and foreclosure fraud?

Be careful there comrade - It would be revealing too many skeletons for the republicans.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NFmroTaZvuw

This is why the 3rd amendment is important.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

More on 3rd amendment

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

How do you figure what they are going to do about the other 200-300 recess appointments that this ruling invalidates?  In the movies about time machines, etc, they always warned about creating a paradox and this does indeed create one.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You have the greatest imagination second only to the people who made the video!  I just don't know what else to say!