cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

obammy looking dumber by the day

sure is helping the gop cause with his osamacare bill in shambles and getting worse  and thw worse is yet to come will sure help the election in 14 any libs wanna back the fool up now or had enough

8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: obammy looking dumber by the day

There are a few ways to avoid obummerCare:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/10/22/how-you-and-your-family-can-escape-obamacare/

I might consider joining the Amish,  provided they let me keep my trucks,  tractors, etc.

Senior Contributor

obammy looking dumber by the day

If you say so it must be right.
Veteran Advisor

I believe that quite a few people are thinking about "joining" the Amish or Mennonites to escape some of the tax laws in this FusterCluck that Barry and his minions signed on for.

How the republicans don't emerge as the clear winners for oposing Obamacare eludes me right now. I would not wish to be running with Obama/Obamacare as my symbolic running mate in any election .

Advisor

I don't see how giving some religions different treatment doesn't violate separation of church and state.  How is it different than allowing one religion to put a plaque up at the courthouse?

Senior Contributor

Re:THANKS FOR AGREEING AGAIN!!!!

facts are facts GOTCHA GOOD

Senior Contributor

Correct me if I'm missing some exempt religion but I believe it is just the Amish and muslims who were exempted.   I believe the Amish spend $0 on lobbying the govt. and don't even vote.   They do pay property taxes,  sales taxes,  but the majority probably isn't paying much income taxes.   Interesting that our greedy bureaucrat-bloated govt. of the lawyers,  by the lawyers and for the lawyers would exempt the Amish.

Exempting the muslims is a no brainer due to the muslim-In Chief,  lol. 

(Actually when it comes to religion,  obummer just worships himself.   That is no doubt a disappointment for grouchy who is his own god and wants the rest to worship him.) 

Senior Contributor

Jput. I don't worship anyone but if I did it would be based on fact. It is the ridiculousness of us religious briefs which bring your society into disrepute far to often. But on the next breath you all puff your chests out believing yours is the best country on earth. Somewhat of a oxymoron really when I know better.

You too must be getting a little frustrated about me but keep going, I love it.

Senior Contributor

Re: so you still agree thanks

that the black feller is dumber by thE DAY