cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

obamo and the jobless

jobless numbers still climbing showing just how stupid obummers fuzzy math was and how little knew about running a gov. ---but he is keeping his races history intact for whatever that is worth

11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: obamo and the jobless

So Ollie what is your plan  I would like to hear it   The number rule of crititism is to have suggestion  By the way have some respect for the President  He is our president if you like him or not

Senior Contributor

instead of punishing private enterprise promote it ---but then odummer NEVER has held a real job so what would he know about business----stop his stupidulous spending ---creating more money for small business--- and i will NEVER say he is my president ---he has still not even proved he is an american---but basically EVERYTHING he has touched has failed or he has lied about it ===so how would you cure our problems with the economy and please dont use odummers stance and say gw caused it

Senior Contributor

So how specificly how would you promote small business   By the way your birther comment is offensive   The lack of regulations go back to the abolition of the Glass Segal act by Clinton (allowed the Dirivitive mess)  and Then the last George Bush made it worse by not enforcing Sherman Anti trust  Act (The form of oligophies in most industries)the Stockyard act  (colidation of food industries in to just a few player and many other laws leaving a big mess So again specifily step by step  what would you do to right the ship

Senior Contributor

By the way Ford and GM were at the top of the JD Powers list today.  I guess we should just have let them fail   So you are calling that move to save them  a failure if so them why  So be careful not to make blanket statements about everything he has done Obama is not perfect by any means  But people are uncomfortable with change and he has made some change in quite a few area  not all perfect of course but who is perfect YOU!   Other poster chime in please

Senior Contributor

why would a fact about odummer be offensive to anyone ---current polls show him fallling like a rock as more and more people see him for what he he is WORTHLESS

Advisor

Ooops...sorry ollie...misplaced kudo...it was for the other guy...but I suppose you can take some heart in that you finally got one..tell it to the guys on the hide  line when you get back to the plant on Monday.

Advisor

Don't be a stranger.

Senior Contributor

not sure what you mean by the hide line but you will NEVER hear me deameaning anyone working for a living ----only dumocrats and obummer BACKERS do that and they are pretty LOW class people ----hey this is fun

Senior Contributor

Thanks Bruce I will.    As for you Ollie I do not think Obama has hit the twentys yet for approval ratings. So he has a ways to go to match Bush   I see there was not one suggesstion about any solutions which leads me to believe you have not thought of any yet,   and you think all democrats are dumb and lazy  Let me know when you come up with something! I will be waiting to have intelligent discussion on solutions

Thanks