cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obamo going DOWN

latest poll on obamo is down to 39% surely we can speed the process up --but then we need to time it right for 2012----so a point a month means he will be at 15% or less by then not bad america-----should make the dumocrats sleep lite---come on libs ----comwe out of your closets and play or at least try and defend your boy

3 Replies
4wd
Senior Contributor

Re: obamo going DOWN

I will still say Obama is an excellent communicator, perhaps the best communicator we have ever had as president. No one can take that away from him. He looks good on camera, sounds good, cool in line of rapid fire questions, really a breath of fresh air compared to his predicessor  Georgie boy Bushie.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

how can he sound good saying america is sorry all the time---and gw never needed a teleprompter like obummer who is too dumb to give a spech with out one and he has never seen rapid fire to even know ---maybe you were talking about another obamo--i guess this is the reson his polls are sinking no one is seeing how good he isnt

BA Deere
Senior Contributor

I know you have a lot of company in saying Obama`s a good talker, 4WD. Obama hems and haws too much, don`t confuse his pauses with profound thought, the guy`s a idiot, yammering like a kid who filled his pants. Take Obamacare...yes take it please, get it out of here, 70% of the people absolutely hate it. If the O man is such a good communicator, couldn`t he have explained it in a way the people would have been snowed? Slick Willy could have.