cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

obamo lies one more time

keeping his record of lies intact while in ohio he said a PROJECT was funded by his stupidulous money when in fact it wasnt even close ----the bad part was we were there on business and they played the national anthem at dayton for  his landing ---what a shame to waste the playing for  a MUSLIM

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: obamo lies one more time

Gee Moll, you couldn't possibly put yourself among the ratbag wing of the republicans and believe he is a Muslim.  Haven't you guys gotten over the election defeat yet?  You are so quick to point out how you only post the truth so show the world of your proof he is a Muslim.  I challenge you and also bet you will not reply to this post. You are gutless.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why respond to you ollie, when the facts are meaningless in your arguments.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Haven't you guys gotten over the election defeat yet?

I was wondering the same thing after the 2000 election.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

you mean obamo being a liar is meaningless----you must be an obamo BACKER

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

check out out my muslim post and then try and disprove

Highlighted

Your post or anything thing else  does NOT prove he is a Muslim.  You are regurgitating typical rubbish from the wanker wing of the republicans.  There is no proof in the US he is a Muslim. If you are so smart produce the evidence, not some remark made by another ratbag like yourself.  YOu are a nothing Mollie and should be treated as such. You mouth is like a horse's apendage, big when it is out.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

check out my post about him being muslim and disprove it or keep your mouth shut ---but i assure you you cant win

Highlighted

Mollie,  take some advice, whern digging yourself into a hole the first thing is to stop digging.  I checked your post and there is no proof whatsoever he is definately a Muslim.  Furthermore there is no truth he ever practice the religion.  What you are doing is further spinning republican bile in an attempt to make you look intelligent but that you ain't.    As for shutting my mouth, it will take an army of you lot to force me to bdo anything.  With the pygmatised intellect you have it would be better for your mother for you to bow out and save the United States more embarrassment.  Don't you feel stupid how a convict from down under can tick you off like a bothersome fly.  Go away and play with your sister, you fool.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

not sure what a whern or a bdo is but that is always associated with stupidity --now i see you COULDNT prove my post wrong ---where is the proof he is a christian---now that shoud lock your starter for a while and it is still so much fun ---i wasnt sure what you lot was either---talk about digging you would have to do a lot of digging to get to the bottom of my feet----had enough ye old dumb athesist---i bet they even think your dumb ----might want to look in the mirror to find the perfect fool