cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obamo muslims ----something else

those muslims obamo upholds --claims kin to and loves so dear are something else---they watched as a 14 year old girl was beat to death for being raped by a cousin----now obamoites try just once and defend your boy and these pieceful muslims and the spelling is right for gooboy they are truly a piece of something---

7 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: obamo muslims ----something else

More ramblings inspired by temulance.Defense is not necessary.

"Mint this Fun" Ollie, 2011

gough whitlam
Advisor

Mollie should be fitted with boxing gloves each night before he goes to bed, to stop him self inflicting.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

whats wrong nappie --couldnt find the news headline AGAIN

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i bet you know alot about SELF handling dont you ---did you and surebutt get HOOKED UP that should help---guess by not objecting you approve of the muslim stupidity like nappie did EH

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I never denied the basis of truth in your story you referred to. I said you ramble, which you do by trying to implicate Obama and challenging others to deny your story - you couldn't stick to the story...AKA rambling. And I said your post was inspired by temulance. Sorry if you don't know what that means. You can always look it up or can't you find it?

"mint this fun"

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i NEVER implicate obamo ---he does a great job of that on hiw own--and it is always good when some says they cant challenge a post--keep on trying to MINT me i love the flattery

gough whitlam
Advisor

As has been truly said in your days as a "debater", you are a bore to the point you have bored for the US.