cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obamo still after guns

in a meeting with brady in march obamo told brady that he is working on gun control just under the rader--there has never been a more cunning pretend leader --i figure surebutt and his lib klan would love the use of cunning--we are safer when he is drinking in the uk

18 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: obamo still after guns

Can you please explain how a leader can be "pretend" and relevant at the same time, let alone cunning? Possibly you just meant "cunning leader." If he was pretending, then what are you worried about.....pretending worries?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What is "rader"?  You idiot!!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Listen Bart.  Be careful with those big words like Rader and idiot.  He doesn't understand them too well.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: THANKS for agreeing

whoops hit a wrong button --glad you agreed he was after guns--by not denying it --i knew you would come around--bet your tired of talking like a child ===whoops i forgot again --most LOSERS talk like that--i bet that really bothers you --knowing you gooboy and crafty are on the same side wqith obummer ALL LOSERS---almost like the 60s huh

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Obviously and he can't spell very well either but he will still correct you.  BTW, I'm still after guns too but my wife, a repub, puts a limit on how many I can get!!  And I thought ALL repubs were heavy into armed citizens!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you 2 make a lovely couple

you a gooboy are an item now your HOOKED UP --should be a perfect match an atheist and a loser obamoite --both have the same tenets

bruce MN
Advisor

"couple"???

Have you been writing an article for hpj about sheep?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: "couple"???

He won the 1999 World Sheep Dancing competition held in Montana.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: "couple"???

close but no cigar