cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: "couple"???

what is sheep dancing i presume you have experience---aint this fun --you and gooboy will HOOKUP well

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

As usual, you presume wrong.  Now don't play stupid, uh, wait, you aren't playing are you?  Boy, howdy, this is much fun!!!  Do you still have that little ewe you "used" in the competition?

hardnox604008
Advisor

Nah, it was the ewe wheelbarrow race.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you seem to know a lot about the suject

are you the pusher or the pushee-being as you are familiar with and thanks for the compliment of apeing my posts---you should stick with PLAYING soldier--then you could play more like sheep --aint this fun--gogetemloser--wave your white flag again 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

We'll have to ask oilcan which one it was for sure.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: you seem to know a lot about the suject

Your the one who is so familiar with the after dark happenings.  "Dicktator, hooking up, coupling" remember those?  Your posts resemble nothing short of a symphony of flatulence.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: are all you libs ????

into bestiality--you seem to have a vast knowledeg of it ---do your wives know --but i with-some of your wives i guess the sheep are better ---aint this fun --i bet the dumocrats and obamoites will love it --wont they surebutt---please-please respond  i am having a blast with this one ---keep your white flag handy you will need it soon

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: lest ye forget

the subject was about you and  how the libs hooked up and tried bestiality--how are your sheep--yep this is still fun

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: lest ye forget

Bestiality - goodness sake.  They have been putting dictionaries in your porridge ay?