Highlighted
Senior Contributor

obamolites how is that immigration idea working

just knew you would have the spine to reply oops forgot your libs

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Going great

These are the foot soldiers of the totalitarian establishment coming over the border the libs love it.  These are the people that will supply cheap labor, drugs, and more violence. Just what every utopian wants.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Going great

@Panterafan wrote:

These are the foot soldiers of the totalitarian establishment coming over the border the libs love it.  These are the people that will supply cheap labor, drugs, and more violence. Just what every utopian wants.

This what you get when you have a dictator issuing decrees instead of a President going through the body of congress.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Going great

I can top you three. The devil himself has summoned forth from hell his minions to bring destruction forth to the world. We are all doomed to hell thanks to Obama and his devil worshiping liberal kindred!

How's that? I did good didn't I? Can I join the party now?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm admitting defeat here Knap be a classy winner

You guys won and the influx of illegals, all of whom will be dem voters will guarantee that you stay in power, congrats this works into your hands perfectly in every situation the corps will have cheap labor, the brain dead college professor will have his dope, and the MS 13 members coming through can shoot each other and you can make it harder for me to procure a weapon because of the violence they bring, game set match, the country is yours good luck.