cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obamos latest gun take away plan

obamo is once again tring to take amreicas guns ---wonder why after he saw his muslim brethren fall this week --the new plan is being pushed by his trusty kanswoman billary --it is called the un small arms treaty and is aimed at getting americas guns at any cost just lot sneakier than ever before ---beware of any klan obamo is associated with ---amnhy tea party mamnbers inj congress are aware and fighting it --but the dems as always  are rolling over and playing dead

17 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: obamos latest gun take away plan

Ollie...this is a MASTER WORK!

True acatlepsy if I have ever seen it! Your temulance truly shines and stands out in your post this time!

gough whitlam
Advisor

"amreicas,kanswoman, un, amnhy, inj,"  It would be easier to read if it were written in chinese.  Simply Brilliant.  There is no doubt the education budget will have to be doubled in the US.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

guess you agree with his gun take away plan

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

you ready to give up your guns like gooboy

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Ain't gonna happen, Ollie. There is no will in Congress for it despite what you think or rather fear....... And......this IS fun!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

the dems already have several backers in the senate and the fuhrer obamo himself---thye only thing stopping them if they are stopped is the tea party---just shows how corrupt the dums and obamo have become --and dont ever count billary out even if she couldnt blow by ole bill     yea this is fun --sure proud i am not an obamite how bout you

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

“let’s be honest here, there haven’t been the votes in the Congress for gun control.” - Chuck Schumer

KEEP THE FEAR ALIVE!

"Mint this fun" - Ollie, 2011

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

hope you know this will not be listed as gun control the dumocrats are getting to smart for that --and i hope you know what the mint was about and thanks for aping my posts --it is great flattery -----

gough whitlam
Advisor

When you are carpet bombed with bold debate, you shrink like a violet.  Knapper has the advantage of knowing what he is talking about.  You have the advantage of knowing nothing of what he speaks.

As for me giving up my guns, I never had any to give up.  And, what would an idiot like you want with a gun.  That is why all those nutters go off their heads and kill in dozens.  Who are you protecting yourself from, the phsychiatric police maybe?  The US needs more guns, they should be on the National health scheme.  Maybe McDonalds could give one out with each big mac.  Would you like a revolver or shotgun with your drink?  Would you like to upsize to an automatic AK47?   You guys are gun nuts and have this inherited dream you need them all for protection.  Some hwere in the constitution it says you have a right to bear arms, it did not say it was compulsory.