cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

obummer visits black peoples market

on our tax dollar he did get to see where blacks sold and bought thier family members --just like dumocrats do today at elections --it would have  been cheaper to go to the projects on the nite before election that is when the unions here say they do their bsyt black buying $10-or a half pint and at worst a bucket of chicken --they brag of this every election

14 Replies
jput
Senior Contributor

Re: obummer visits black peoples market

To expand on this,  these markets are where obummer's Muslim ancestors sold and loaded Blacks on slave ships.   obummer doesn't have slave blood.   He is the offspring on a Muslim Kenyan black and a white mom.  No slave heritage.  But the Muslims made a lot on money in the slave trade centuries ago.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You mean the President is the product of a Black Kenyan whose religion was Islam and a white America woman who was not of the Islamic faith.

jput
Senior Contributor

No,  I meant it EXACTLY as I wrote it.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

You are full of crapes! Read on the link. Europeans were the driving force behind slavery.

BTW...one of the dominant religions in Nigeria today besides Catholicism is Penacostal. Muslims...sure...some.

http://logbaby.com/encyclopedia/slave-trade-in-nigeria_9329.html#.Ucz4-dhj8v9

jput
Senior Contributor

Taken from the story you linked to:

"Black slaves were captured or bought by Arabs and exported across the Saharan desert to the Mediterranean and Near East."

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are getting worse.  I don't know if you are off your medication but something is definately deteriorating.  If that is all you have to post about, you are a sad case indeed. But I keep telling myself you are not a racist and definately a christian!!!!!!!!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: facts hurt!!!

now how does an atheist tell fact from fiction wanna debate or cower in shame ????

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: THE POST WAS BLACKS SELLING BLACKS

TOO DEEP FOR YOUR SMALL MIND???

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: THE POST WAS BLACKS SELLING BLACKS

Hey, mental midget, I wasn't responding to your drivel.