cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Jerry Ford

Actually Bush was reading a story to some kids in FLA right then, although his brother Marvin was a principal and board member of the company that had the security contract for WTC, along with Dulles International and United Airlines at the time.

A lot of them coinkidinkers in that tale, but what they mean I can't know for sure.

But sure, you guys have my blessing to go after Mueller on that if you'd like. It might be more effective than just making stuff up. Or not.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Makes it awkward doesn't it.

hardnox
Advisor

So whadya think about Marv?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Did Mueller investigate?

hardnox
Advisor

No, and neither did any other law enforcement body.

The closest to anything was a Warren Commission type show trial where both Chairs have since rescinded their approval of the findings due to subsequent revelations. So I'm pretty comfortable in my agnostic position on the whole thing.

The FBI would have fallen under the direction of AG Ashcroft, btw. They would investigate as much or little as the administration directed them. Which would be the case presently if Sessions hadn't got caught lying and forced to recuse himself.

But you're deflecting. What do you think about Marv?

I honestly don't know what to make of it but you're the one with an official conspiracy theory to defend.

hardnox
Advisor

Thanks for working with me 3020

we're getting somewhere.

Not so much on Mueller but as far as the objective to trash the FBI in general.

On 9/11 Mueller had only been director for a very brief time.

The enormous and inexplicable failures of the bureau- our main domestic counterintelligence body- had already occurred as 20 some young ay-rabs and a mysterious trailing contingent of "Israeli art students" wandered around the country, through flight schools etc. but all reports issued by field agents were buried at some level.

The Director at the time, Louis Freeh, was a member of a sinister anti-American crypto-catholic cult known as Opus Dei. Hmmm.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Thanks for working with me 3020

So now Mueller is a real merican.

hardnox
Advisor

Maybe, maybe not.

But what he and Comey did to stop Bush and Cheney's further surveillance power grab was pretty heroic.

r3020
Senior Advisor

But they did allow Obama the power grab.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Re: odds of 25th Amendment removal increase

Nox ,
Trump ain't going no where. Move on before you self implode over your hatred for him!