cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

oh just shut up !

well let's see in the last 24 hours............tweety bird has ripped congress and his own party.......think they want to work with him.

we want ACA to implode  ((to the devil with all the people that it hurts.....yep he's our man, if he can't foul it up, no one can !!    

then he makes a speech to a group of police officers, and he told them to rough up the people they arrest and question............

just about every department and police union has fired back.......one saying how unprofessional, and illegal that is...........

then we just ticked off china.........putting the blame of north korea  on china, and now saying how they cheat us on

trade and on and on........so there goes exports !!!!!

seems that moocho has not been out in the sunlight today............

for the words he used........and trump thought it was great !!!!

we have a new cheif of staff........a marine general......he doesn't smile much............and i think that's good.

i just hope and pray he can get this bunch of nuts on the right track and start to act like the white house

not the sewer and the gutter.

i think the day  is soon comming, that someone will tell tweety and moocho to "JUST SHUT UP !!!"

and he just might be the man that has the guts to say it.......

someone that high up, and in the marines, he has too much class and morals to fit in with this bunch, maybe he

will whip them into shape.

we can only help

1 Reply
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: oh just shut up !

Kelly has probably been brought in for purposes of perception of credibility. If he's what all of the pundits are saying he is he will want some latitude   Allowing that will be a huge jump for the folks inside the circle.