cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

oh---them little black pants

seems as tho another dumocrat missed what he was shooting for ---now it s ole world burnup gore who fired and missed and as always the woman kept the evidence ---if all dems are so smart on destroying evidence of their crooked dealing why cant they burn soiled drawers up ---come on srebutt and gooboy and play ---this is fun and very educational ---at least for you two

6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: oh---them little black pants

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

maybe you should think about ole gore who got gored ---but i had doubts you could reply after all you are a obummer BACKER

Senior Contributor

"tho" - "cant"  "srebutt"   and you have the audacity to say it is "educational".  You have got to be kidding. It is neither of us who needs the education.

Let me anticipate a stupid reply -  "see u culdnt post anythink again, love playing wth yur small brain" - spelling mistakes and all.  And you think I am dumb.

Veteran Advisor

Why are you worried about Gore.  Is he is some political office now.  So the guy has marriage problems.  That's his problem not mine nor yours.  BTW I'm still praying for you.

Senior Contributor

you must be you couldnt reply to the  post---but then  i doubt you know about little black pants ---i figure your wife wears the pants in the family ----have fun gooboy

Senior Contributor

what does is he is mean and yes i do worry about algore due to him being the poster child for the dumocrats and the joke about global burnup