cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

okay obamolites try this one ????

you keep wanting taxes on others --who do you consider rich and at what rate would you tax them// simple now lets see if you are serious

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: okay obamolites try this one ????

I want to return to the Clinton tax rates for everyone. I want dividend and capital gains taxes at the same rate. Everybody's dollar is precious to them no matter how they earn them.

Once we get our spending in control, perhaps we can consider tax reduction when the debt is repaid.

If the war mongers would have to pay for the military budgets and military ventures, then we would have far less wars.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: what happens if

the raise kills job creation--as of now we are investing more in job growth if the rates raise we will try other means --also what desiginates rich as far as dollar amount

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: what happens if

You have the lowest tax rates of the last 100 years. The job creators are not creating jobs so why continue to give them the low rates?

WE have a graduated tax rates and they are based on income not on wealth. If you make multiple millions of eartnings you should pay a hugher  than the slob that makes a paltry $50K.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: so amreica doesnt mean

everyone is equal --you want to punish the investors and workers and give to the welfare whores --as to tax ratesyou forgot to figure the whole tax bill fed state and local which is at the highest rate ever --now why should rich more they are paying somewhere around 60% of all taxes now --this is all a obalmo muslime plan to destroy america by causing class warfare --oh by the way the job creators are creating 300k jobs per month or dont you count those

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: so amreica doesnt mean

No one is paying around 60% tax.  Wake up to yourself.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: dear small iq one

i NEVER said that i said the wealthy are paying 60% of the totAL taxes ----READ  S_L_O_W_E_R next time