cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

one down, thousands to go

First MI kidnap plotter pleads guilty to Federal charges of conspiracy to kidnap and will serve as a cooperating witness.

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: one down, thousands to go

A practical use for all of those cages down near the border that the new administration is emptying out?

There might be vacancies at GITMO.

I’m certain that there has to be a conspiracy tracker in the gang here who can tell us the current status of the Jed Hebo project.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Cooperating witnesses, going to be a lot of that ....

in the next few months.  The thought of twenty years prison for sedition will focus their minds.

rsbs
Advisor

nada about Nancy Pepsicola for ripping up a federal document on live TV, eh?

bruce MN
Advisor

I seem to recall the law and order tough guy EOing a 10 yr. minimum for such doings.

I’ve read about his successor overturning some EO’s but I don’t recall seeing that one.

bruce MN
Advisor

Maybe she’d picked up some hot insider  stocks tips from hanging  out around all of those free market, capitalist “the business of America is business” Coolidgite Republicans. She’d  jotted them down but once having committed them to memory thought it might be best to convert it to pieces that she could get through the shredder quickly.

It wasn’t a filed Federal document.  Everybody else in the building had a copy.

Maybe Ed is looking for a co-writer.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I remember when I was around 6 and my older brothers talked me into tearing one of those tags off a mattress.

Then they showed me where it said it was punishable by 5 years in prison.