Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: one of bruces favorite shows

You had best be worried about it!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wow, Jumping to Conclusions!

@schnurrbart wrote:

Are you really suggesting that assassination could be the answer to your problems?????????

Bruce was asking if the country as we know it is over.  I was asking a rhetorical question in return, "If it is all over, will we change what is place now by the ballot box, or will there be a general revolution for the control of what we now call the United States?"

Who would want to dispatch anyone as worthless as "The One"?  He is his own worst enemy and the poster kid for failure.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I don't call saying that we could change the govt as we have now with cartridges jumping to conclusions.  You have a long history of saying things and doing things like superimposing a target crosshair over a picture of Obama and talk about armed revolution.  It was no great leap at all to know what you are suggesting.  All I'm saying is you had best be careful.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Who was it a few weeks ago that said the way to deal with the tea party was to shoot a few of them right between the eyes?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I give up.  Who?

Highlighted
Advisor

He was hoping his comments would land him a job as a guard at a fema camp.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, craig would fit in there very nicely.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: one of bruces favorite shows

I'm inclined to beleive it was a matter of negotiation between Obama and his pro business advisors and Obama caved as he always does.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Who said it  fella?