cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: one of those posts for which I'll never get a left wing answer

Yes too many workers. I guess that prevents an employer from paying a decent wage. Don't you just love capitalism? It gives you an excuse of market forces as a reason to under pay your employees.  Can't pay them more because they aren't worth more in todays market even though they may not be able to pay their living expenses out of $7 per hour. And you would pay them even less if the law permitted it.

Senior Contributor

Did you get any left winger answers? I guess you didn't know what the H you were talking about, again!

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Yes too many workers. I guess that prevents an employer from paying a decent wage. Don't you just love capitalism? It gives you an excuse of market forces as a reason to under pay your employees.  Can't pay them more because they aren't worth more in todays market even though they may not be able to pay their living expenses out of $7 per hour. And you would pay them even less if the law permitted it.

When some employers pay a decent wage their customers slip across the border to get their services provide at a much cheaper rate.

Senior Contributor

I only paid my dentist $1000 per hour instead of $4000 per hour and yes I paid what he asked. Keep you mouth shut when its full of tacos.

Honored Advisor

I honestly don`t know where you`re going to find work for all these extra mouths.  Good jobs are gone and the "jobs created" are low paid service jobs. 

But most of the damned world is really really hardup, literally billions of people getting by on $2/day.  Billions of hardup people way worse off than the Mexicans and the Syrians with braces on their teeth.  Ask someone stocking shelves at Walmart if they can afford to put braces on their kids` teeth.

Veteran Advisor

BA, our seniors believe in the virtue of printing more money and giving the whole world social security , medicare, and obamacare.

And face it, if you lived your entire life and ended up still owing a bunch of money near the end, why would you not feel that way?

it's not your lifestyle, it's that blasted capitalist system.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I only paid my dentist $1000 per hour instead of $4000 per hour and yes I paid what he asked. Keep you mouth shut when its full of tacos.

Why are you against high wages for American workers? Is it hate or jealousy?

Senior Contributor

Vigilence my man.

Honored Advisor

They talk about lemmings following each other off a cliff, which is a myth.  But these Democrats really are a self mutilating bunch, they attempt to rationalize killing the golden goose, they poop where they eat....I`ll never understand them.  

Senior Contributor

They don't have to work for me.  They can go get one of Obamas "good paying jobs" or a "shovel ready job".  Oblamos economy is creating thousands of jobs monthly and unemployment is only 5. something percent.....companies should be scrambling offering higher wages to secure the good employees they need.  Right?  Why aren't they?